Landing on this article proves that you are eager to know the secret that helps you to write an eBook and make money. Well, then what are you waiting for just dive right into the article and see what’s my secret ingredient to make an eBook in 30 minutes.
Building an eBook is both like an exciting and challenging task simultaneously.
Your book is your baby.
It is essential that you understand your choices and that you ensure your eBook looks and reads on all the popular eReaders such as Kindle, Nook, iPad and more.
But first, we should discuss, why you should write and publish an eBook?
Why Write and Publish an eBook
If you are an entrepreneur, online marketer, or blogger, you should write an eBook. Here is why it is one best thing to support your growth:
- It is time to show your authority. You have a fantastic, life-changing idea? You won’t come across a better time for your words to spread them like wildfire to encourage and empower if executed well.
- eReaders are nearly doubled. One in four Americans is nowadays utilizing some type of tablet-like Kindle, iPad, Nook, etc., which is capable of reading eBooks. Even nowadays smartphone users can also enjoy eReading by just installing the Kindle reading app on their smartphone.
- If you already have established platforms like blogs or websites or want to build on, then eBooks will enhance all of your online marketing efforts.
The chances to grow your business or thoughts through publishing your own eBook are limitless.
With an enlightening and compelling eBook, your words can generate valuable wisdom, stories, ideas and actions which can build trust and relationship with your audience.
Here in this article, I am going to reveal my secret to write an eBook in 30 minutes. With this secret you will learn how to you can quickly create an eBook in 30 minutes or less. So let’s start and learn how you can make this eBook.
How to Make an eBook in 30 Minutes
#1. Identify the eBook Content from Your Blog
First of all, put together all your blog posts and ensure that you have picked the best content from your blog and the content you selected is relevant to your eBook’s title.
For instance, if you are promoting effective ways to generate quality and authority backlinks to your blog then make sure you don’t put articles such as how to start with the Amazon Affiliate Program.
The more your content is relevant to your eBook’s title the more your readers will engage with your eBook and try to complete reading your eBook.
Don’t create lengthy eBooks, this will lead your readers to lose interest to read your eBook.
So this is essential that you pick 5-7 epic blog posts and note down the URLs in word pad or notepad or somewhere else.
Isn’t it simple? Of course, it is.
#2. Install the Tool to make an eBook
Once you pick the epic content from your blog for your eBook, then visit Openoffice.com and download their software which is available for free, it is just like Microsoft Office.
However, this is not very advanced software, but still, it is ideal for generating eBook.
Once you download the software, install it on your PC or laptop, then open this tool, select Text Document to create an eBook.
Update – If you already have Microsoft Office, you can use the same to create an eBook from now-onwards. As in the latest version of MS Word, you can save as your file as PDF with the links in it.
#3. Create the Cover page of eBook and Content
Now, copy and paste your eBook content and start formatting.
- Build a beautiful cover page adding your blog logo, eBook image, and title of it.
- On the very next page, paste all of the content from those links that you have identified.
- Apply some formatting, such as font size, font type, and so on. Generally, Arial size 12 is great to read, so I recommend you to change your regular font type and size with Arial size 12.
- Make sure that you also include copyrighted text at the footer on each page of your eBook.
#4. Include the Affiliate Links
What I actually love about this tool is that each every hyperlinks those you have linked to your article stay in contact when you save it as in the format of pdf. So this also a very great way to earn money.
Because most of the hyperlinks could include recommended products like hosting provider service, WordPress list building tools and generating hyperlinks in the text.
You can even include a resource page at the end of your eBook that helps to generate quality and authority backlinks to your site.
Now, at last, do a final check of your eBook, ensure that all of the content is fine and is in order.
Then under this tool go to the File section and tap on Export as PDF option to generate a copy of your eBook. Now, that you have created your eBook in under 30 minutes, its time to promote it.
#5. Create a Webpage on your Blog to Promote eBook
Now you have generated your eBook, this is time to design a mind-blowing web page for your eBook on your blog.
Note that people are most likely to download your eBook only base on the promotional eBook web page. So, you must create an enticing and compelling web page of your eBook as you can.
Read More — 10 Excellent Ways to Promote eBook Online: Craft eBooks, Promote and Make Money by Selling eBooks
There are 5 ways to create an interesting and eye-catching web page of your eBook.
- Use an interesting title, that should be loud and clear; this means it should clearly say that what your eBook is about.
- The title size on the web page shouldn’t be that small or too big to read.
- You should use colors that meet your blog theme.
- Include a Tag Line as well.
- And lastly, you must include the author’s name.
If you are good at editing or creating infographics, then you should make them, or you can even just visit Fiverr and hire someone who can make this task easy for you. The minimum cost is about $5.
Now your eBook is complete and ready to publish on your blog!
I hope you found this article insightful. Let me know about your experience regarding generating an eBook in 30 minutes.
More to Read —