?How to improve the blog posts search engine ranking?? is the million-dollar question that every blogger has. Here we are going to discuss top tricks to optimize blog post to improve search engine rankings.
For relevant searches, many of the bloggers spend lots of time on creating great content and ideally they want Google to reward them by ranking their blog posts higher in search engine results for relevant searches.
But it is not that easy to get more top ranking for relevant searches.
Optimizing posts can be challenging and also can be like a maze trying to find out the best approach.
But don?t worry and have no fear, there are some ways with which you can optimize your blog posts to get better search engine ranking.
Table of Contents
- Tricks to Optimize Blog Post to Improve Search Engine Ranking
- #1. Add More Keywords To Your Posts
- #2. Optimization of Posts By Referring Entities
- #3. Response Niche Questions
The following is a list of tricks to optimize blog post to grab the top ranking in search engine results.
Today, Google and the audience prefer and prioritize long-form contents which are in-depth and included with different vocabularies like synonyms, related phrases, and concepts. So try using various keywords in your content.
Some tools can help you to research and increase your keyword lists. Here they are listed below with a description.
- Seed KeyWords: This tool helps you to crowdsource your friends and followers into suggesting relating keywords for you. For your followers, this tool creates shareable mini-surveys. With this, it helps you to discuss more ways to search for your content.
- Soovle: This tool provides keyword suggestions from multiple sources like Wikipedia, Amazon, YouTube, Yahoo, Answers.com and Bing. So this is how it provides an excellent guide to know about how the audience can search by the keyword using a different platform.
- Google Keyword Planner: This is Google?s tool and suggesting relevant keywords for your content. With Google Keyword Planner, you can filter the date from Date wise, country wise, negative keywords and lot more.
- Serpstat: Another tool that you should take a look for that is Serpstat, use this site to go to your website or blog, and it selects the most important pages and suggests you to a list of ?missing keywords.? Once you know, the missing keywords in your article go back to it and optimize them for those missing keywords. This will help you to optimize your blog posts content and get better search engine result ranking.
With the help of these all tools you can optimize keywords in your posts and can get a high ranking.
It is said to be the biggest change Google made in the last 10 years is in search engine optimization, and that change is Google focus on understanding entities.
And those entities are related to notable people, places, organizations, brands and many other things.
Somehow, these all kinds of entities are linked with your keyword.
You must be thinking that why should you have to refer to these entities! Because referring these entities helps you to optimize your post search result ranking.
There is a case study by Bill Slawski on ?how entities help in ranking your content?.
Bill took a piece of content which is well optimized of course, but he rewrote it with giving it long-form and adding notable events and people to that edited content.
This is how he achieved to get outstanding result in better search ranking by driving relative traffic to this post.
It is proven that Google is the most helpful search engine. That is the reason, why the search engine is trying to understand how brief and useful your content is.
At that time it also pays attention to entities and their relationship. And also learns to know the entities, concept, and their relationships.
Do you have any idea how does it happen?
Okay then let me tell you Google?s Knowledge Graph does it. It is an entity graph. This graph helps you to find information about notable people easily and faster of course.
To search for any entities, you have to use your common sense. And the best part about Google is that it shows related concepts while you are still typing your query.
Other tricks to optimize blog post to improve search engine rankings is to produce content to response to niche questions. Following tools can be used to optimize your blog posts to serve response niche questions.
Another best part of Google is that it focuses more on answering questions people type in the search box.
You might have noticed that each time you type into the search box, it shows quick answer boxes on the top.
To get more search ranking, Google also measures the ability of content to answer popular niche question.
When you write content on your specific topic makes sure that you make question research part of your keyword research.
For that use Serpstat, it also helps you make question focused keyword research related to your content.
It provides unique results of the keyword research which are for free. For example, see the image given below.
If you?re still confused then, don?t worry there is also another tool which provides you the result of question focused keyword research, and that is Answer The Public.
This is the cool tool ever, to research about question keyword type of your topic related word in Answer The Public and you?ll find various kinds of questions people ask using that word.
As like, which, who, what, when and many other question keywords.
There is another way to the niche research question and that is Twitter Advanced Search.
It doesn?t provide worthy content result but yes it helps you to research and let you use natural language.
To find questions on Twitter, all you need to do is search any word with a question mark. Only make sure that the question mark is placed one space away from the keyword.
And you?ll get the result for your content related.
Keyword research is surely complicated, but it also helps you to optimize your blog posts with higher search ranking.
So try out these tricks to optimize blog post and see how your blog posts boost with the higher search ranking and let us know your experience with commenting here.
More to read –